Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Currently Obsessing Over... (October Edition)

Here is everything that has inspired me in October:

Kristen Stewart.

Back in my Twilight I thought Stewart's style was cool but a bit too edgy for taste. Surprisingly, I always loved her androgynous takes on outfits and years later I have come to love every aspect of her style! Here are a few of my favorite looks from her:




Layering necklaces. 

I used to hate wearing necklaces simply because I thought they were too much with the two pairs of earrings and my class ring that I wore religiously. Since I have started to experiment more I have realized that as long as I keep my jewelry and outfit simple (which it normally is) layering necklaces should be fine and actually adds a fun element to my outfit. 


Furry/Fuzzy Coats.

It may just be the cool New England weather getting to me (and a lot of window-shopping in Urban Outfitters) but I have fallen in love with the look of furry winter white coats that hit just at the hip or lower. They look so effortlessly cool with black skinny jeans and boots and incredibly warm! 


Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: