Friday, November 21, 2014

Halloweekend


Like most college freshmen I was ecstatic to have my first Halloween in college on a Friday and did not waste a second of my Halloweekend. On Friday I dressed up as Sandy fro Grease and used my MAC Russian Red lipstick with MAC Cherry lip liner. We started the day with Halloween themed cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes. That night we went trick-or-treating it Beacon Hill, got $3 burritos at Chipotle, and I later went to a couple of parties with a few friends from home.

Georgetown Cupcakes with Mary Poppins

Sandradee 

I was clearly getting into character

            On Saturday, we had plans to go out, but opted to stay in and watch movies instead (any offer I get to watch Hocus Pocus I will happily take up!). I was dressed up as Harry Styles and I must say that it was one of my favorite costumes ever.
Harry Styles...

and a few of his tattoos!


Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: