Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Simple and Chic


I remember buying this blazer during my last summer shopping trip and being amazed at how it was only $20. I had been obsessed with white all year long and after realizing that the only other white blazer I had was a summery, crepe blazer, I knew that I wasn't leaving the store without it. Unfortunately, in the move up here there was no room for blazer because my mother deemed it "unnecessary". Thankfully, after much badgering on my end, my mother finally shipped it and it proved to be the perfect piece for an interview. I wanted to keep things simple so I paired it with a simple black dress I bought on sale at Urban Outfitters and my H&M Chelsea boots. I must admit that the blazer is as comfortable as it is beautiful. Although some might think a white blazer is a ridiculous thing for a college student to own it has already become a staple piece in my wardrobe. I received multiple compliments on outfit that day but I must admit that my favorite was "You look like a bag of money!"

Black t-shirt dress, white blazer, and Chelsea boots

                                                             Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: