Tuesday, October 28, 2014

How to Style Printed Pants

As promised a while ago, I bought a pair of printed pants from Forever 21, and here are a few ways I would style them:

Look 1:
Because the pants have such a hectic print I would keep things simple with a simple black muscle tee or even a basic black t-shirt. I would add Chelsea boots and necklace just to keep things from being too basic or boring.

Printed pants, black muscle tee,
gold necklace, and Chelsea boots

Look 2:
To make the look slightly edgier I would add my leather jacket and layer necklaces.

Printed pants, leather jacket, black muscle tee,
 Chelsea boots, and gold necklaces

Look 3:
I would easily wear this on a Sunday morning if I were just going run some errands or grab brunch in the dining hall. I love the look of gold jewelry against a flowy, barely-there white top so once again I would layer necklaces and add my Vans.

Printed pants, white tee, Vans, boyfriend watch,
and gold necklaces

Look 4:

My final look would include a simple white graphic tee, my watch, Chelsea boots, and to make thins slightly more polished I would add my black blazer.

Printed pants, graphic tee, black blazer, boyfriend watch,
 and Chelsea boots

Thanks for reading! xox

Also, would you all prefer links to exact items if they are not sold out and similar links to sold out items? Or would you prefer no links if they aren't exacts?

No comments: