Sunday, February 22, 2015

Currently Inspired by...


Recently I have been experimenting with natural hairstyles and although there is A LOT of trial and error I am very happy with how much healthier my hair feels. That being said I was thrilled to see a few natural hairstyles at the Academy Awards. Since Juno hit the Northeast and the blizzard has shut everything down I have been dreaming of spring and weather that doesn't force me to wear clunky boots. That being said I cannot wait until spring comes and I can incorporate more pastels (and white) into to my wardrobe as seen on Zendaya and Lupita Nyong'o. 

                        




The weather has clearly gotten to me and that being said I also love the look of a long coat over a simple dress or tailored skirt.




I have loved the look of furry cardigans and jackets on top of black outfits for awhile now, but I was finally able to find my furry H&M cardigan I bought during the summer which I will feature in a future blog post.



The Hadids. Bella and Gigi Hadid are both are stylish supermodels who I am in love with. 'Nuff said.








No comments: