Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Vintage Silk


Within the last few months it has been a rare occasion to catch me in any color other than black, white, and gray, but lately I have found myself gravitating more towards pastels like light pink, sky blue, and periwinkle. That being said I was thrilled when I spotted this 100% silk jacket from the 60s at The Garment District. Although it is definitely more of a spring piece, I tested it out this past week and love the way it feels and how it switches things up from my regular black leather jacket and tee routine. 

Vintage jacket, Zara tee, Celebrity Pink jeans,
ASOS watch, Crown Vintage jeans


The t-shirt is from the ZARA basics line, the jeans are from Celebrity Pink, and the shoes are from Crown Vintage. 


Thanks for reading! xox



No comments: