Thursday, May 22, 2014

Peaches & Cream

Vintage blouse, SheInside skort, BCBG Generation heels 


When I first saw this skort last year, I was immediately loved how it could transform the simplest outfit into a chic ensemble. It was the perfect embodiment of all of the biggest trends. It had an interesting hemline, could work for a number of occasions, and came in a lovely basic white color. 

For months, I searched for similar skorts that were within my budget and actually shipped to the US. Finally, I came across SheInside and was ecstatic when I finally ordered them. Unfortunately, when I ordered mine from I did not keep in mind that tailored shorts and I do not get along very well (as I learned from me getting an unfortunate pair of high-waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters). Even after exchanging the skort for larger size they still were a bit too short for comfort, so I went to the one obvious place that I had somehow missed in my frantic search… Ebay. Thankfully, I was able to find a seller who had larger sizes and I must say I am overwhelmingly pleased that I finally got my asymmetrical skort. 

Since I had an ample amount of time to come up with ways to wear it, I decided to kick off my blog with my favorite combination of a vintage peach blouse and my minimalistic heels. The shirt was my mother’s when she was going through an IZOD phase in the 80s and 90s and the shoeswere an early graduation present.
 Thank you for reading! xox





No comments: