Sunday, May 25, 2014

Quilted

Forever 21 skirt, Forever 21 shirt, Candie's necklace, BCBG shoes


I must admit that I am a sucker for anything with a quilted texture. I believe that it started with my obsession with the Top Shop "Wylde" Faux Leather Biker Jacket (which I'll show below) and only progressed from there. My easiest quilted piece to wear however is this Forever 21 quilted skater skirt. It is so incredibly soft that it feels just like a quilt, but it is heavy enough so it does not fly up in the breeze which makes it perfect for the summer and fall. My favorite thing about the skirt is how expensive it looks and feels despite its inexpensive price, it also doesn’t hurt that it is my favorite color of the moment.

My shirt was a recent Forever 21 purchase as well and I although it is just a t-shirt I could not be more pleased. Much like my skirt, it is very soft and because of its charcoal color it can be worn with a number of outfits (especially since my closet is mostly filled with black, white, and gray).
The necklace was a recent addition to my growing statement necklace collection.  It was quite the random purchase for me and I despite it being on sale I was not completely sure how often I would actually wear it, but it has been my most worn piece of jewelry this spring.
Overall, this outfit is full of my favorite spring trends and I cannot wait to wear it throughout the summer!
Thank you for reading! xox


                                                 
Top Shop "Wylde" Faux Leather Biker Jacket
(sold out)






No comments: