Monday, September 8, 2014

Currently Obsessing Over...


As you might have guessed from the title, I’ve decided to add a new feature to the blog where I will list what is currently inspiring me, so please enjoy!


Simple pieces in black and white.





I’ve realized how hard it can actually be to dress myself since I no longer have to wear uniform. As liberating as it may feel, it can also be slightly stressful to figure out what I want to wear each morning instead of just picking between which color polo I want to wear. Thankfully, my wardrobe is mostly black and white, which makes putting outfits together a lot easier. To keep things interesting I’ve resorted to going back through my Tumblr to see how innovative I can get with my simplistic wardrobe.


Beyoncé.



After being out for months, I finally had a chance to watch Beyoncé’s visual album titled BEYONC and I must admit that I am utterly obsessed with her, her views, her style, and her family (after her VMA performance who wouldn’t?). I admire how she fearlessly brought attention to issues in her songs, as well as being her unfiltered self.


Sammi Maria.

 
If you haven’t heard about Sammi Maria from The Beauty Crush,  PLEASE do yourself a favor and look up her up on YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, etc. I’ll post the links below.



Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans

As silly as this may sound, I am truly obsessed with these! I finally have the freedom to do my own grocery shopping and with that I can buy the food that I want to enjoy. I still eat the food in the dining hall, but for those days I don’t want to eat there I’ve stocked up on normal groceries and these were at the top of my list. Although they may seem (and taste) indulgent, the antioxidants in the dark chocolate and beans are actually good for you. Just don’t overindulge!

Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: