Sunday, September 28, 2014

Blog Update


Hi guys! I am not sure how to start this so I'll just go for it and say thank you for getting me to 1,000 page views! It may not seem big to those of you who look at larger blogs, but it means SO much to me and I cannot even begin to thank you for everything you all have done! The blog has been such a fun stress reliever for me and it has even boosted my confidence in myself and my dreams! 

I am also ecstatic to say that the day I found out about my 1,000 page views I also became a member of Emerson College Fashion Society's New Media team! I remember when I first started looking at Emerson and one of the selling point for me was the blog and how Emerson was one of the most fashionable schools in the country. That being said, this has been an AMAZING week for me and I owe so much of it to you all! Thank you so much and I hope you all have an awesome week!!!

Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: