Friday, October 10, 2014

Basic Black


Since discovering that I was moving to the North, I have stalked up on sweaters from various shops. When I finally got all of sweaters in, I realized that I was lacking a black sweater, which was quite surprising since 60 percent of my wardrobe is black.

            Recently, I have discovered The Garment District and with their $8 sweaters it is safe to say that I have I have never been more prepared for the cold. Among my recent GD hauls (which will be having an upcoming post) is this simple black sweater. It is fitted yet loose enough for layering, and is incredibly warm and cozy. Unfortunately, as the day progressed I realized that I jumped the gun with my warm sweater and tights but it was still a comfy outfit despite the 70 degree weather.


Black sweater, sleeveless blouse, Urban Outfitters printed skirt,
black tights, H&M suede Chelsea boots, ASOS watch,
Brandy Melville bracelet (sold out)

Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: