Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Esplanade and The Garment District



One of my friends and I recently spent the day the wandering around Boston, and I must say that this city never ceases to amaze me. We started off the day by walking the Esplanade and later the T to Cambridge to explore The Garment District, and may I just say that if you live anywhere near Cambridge or the Cambridge area (or in New England in general) I suggest you check it out.




Brandy Melville top, F21 skirt, Vans
(I have not been able to find any tops similar to
my Brandy Melville one so if anyone sees anything
please tell me!)












The Garment District not only has a pile of clothes that you can pay $1.50 a pound for, but it also has an extensive and extremely impressive vintage clothing collection. After one trip it has literally become my favorite place in Boston and has also left me questioning why I would ever torture myself with the Newbury St. shops ever again. I will admit it was overwhelming but it also left me exhilarating. I will be sure to get more pictures next time, but for now imagine the costume shop from Big Fat Liar, a vintage shop, and a multi-level H&M in one. I think that’s a good image to leave you all with.


Thanks for reading! xox


No comments: