Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vintage Black



The amount of vintage tops I have because of my mother is uncanny. Growing up, things would mysteriously end up in my closet and upon further inspection I realized they were some of my mother's clothes from her teenage years or even her "pre-Taylor" days as she likes to call them. As I said in my first post my mother had quite the taste for IZOD back her day and thankfully she never threw them away. This top however is not one of her IZOD items but from another label called GroupLimited (sounds quite retro to me). Considering the wide range of black items I have in my closet there are numerous ways I can wear this top and I am quite excited! I can already see myself going to some after-hours college outing in this top... 

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment or follow me on any of the sites mentioned on the header! xox

Similar can be found here!

No comments: