Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Semi-Formal

F21 dress (sold out), BCBG heels,  vintage clutch 

Although I wear black religiously in both the colder and warmer months I do like to switch things up with pastels, and this dress is one of my favorites. I originally bought this dress in a massive Forever 21 shopping spree a few years ago and just recently started wearing it. The peachy tone and exposed zipper make the dress surprisingly current, but I absolutely love how I can wear the dress as both a party dress and somewhat formal dress.




Although it is hard to see in the picture, the front flap of the zipper can be pulled down to show a more abstract silhouette that would be perfect for going out. 



With the zipper completely pulled up the dress can easily be worn to a semi-formal event such as an interview, formal outing, honors chapel (which is wear I first wore it), and maybe even a cocktail party.

Thank you for reading! xox
P.S. I am SO sorry for the infrequent posting, things have been quite busy with work and getting ready for school! I will definitely be getting a schedule together so that I can stick to it. Also, feel free to follow me on any of the social networking sites mentioned above!

No comments: