Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Best

H&M dress (similar here), Kohl's necklace, Tiffany & Co. bracelet

As sad as this may sound, one of my favorite things about the weekend is getting dressed up for Sunday. A lot of the time I would much rather stay at home and spend my Sundays surfing Tumblr and YouTube but when we do step out on Sundays I do use the day to put on some of my more dressier outfits and this has been one of my favorite outfits all year.
The dress was a H&M purchase from last spring but it did not begin to see life outside of my closet until August. It played a large role in my senior year of high school because I wore it for both senior pictures and graduation and if its one thing I love it's a classic piece steeped in nostalgia.  



The necklace does not hold as many memories but is still a very lovable and well worn piece from a Kohl's sale.



The bracelet is from Tiffany & Co. and was a Christmas gift from a few years ago and because it is such a classic piece I know I'll be wearing it for years.

Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: