Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Classics

Old Navy shirt, SheInside skort, French Connection sandals, ASOS watch

I believe that I made it quite clear in an earlier post that I am in love with this skort, and with that being said I am quite surprised at how little I have actually worn it. It embodies all of my favorite current trends but it is such a classic piece that I know I'll be wearing it for years. 


Another classic piece that I have in my wardrobe is my denim shirt. I believe I bought it last spring when denim shirts were a big trend but only wore it a few times because it I could not find too many ways to wear it. However, in the past year I have realized how diverse it can truly be and am looking forward to experimenting with new ways to wear it. Because my style incorporates classic colors and prints in tailored shapes I never thought I would really wear such a casual piece but I am particularly in love with how I paired the two pieces because of the overall juxtaposition of the crisp, clean skort and the loose, casual shirt.

I love its simple shape and classic wash because it makes it seem like such a neutral piece that will be perfect for layering. The soft material also doesn't hurt either!

Thanks for reading! xox

Also, if you have any suggestions for what you would like to see on the blog please feel free to tell me in the comments below or any of the social networking sites mentioned above! I would love to hear any feedback you guys have!









No comments: