Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Taking Risks

Hey guys! I will be posting a regular post tomorrow, but today I just wanted to say that I sincerely appreciate all of you who read or even glance at my blog. You will never know how much it means to me to have people other than my closest friends and family reading and taking part in something that means so much me. I have wanted to start blog for years and I am overjoyed that I have finally been able to build up the courage to actually start it. That being said, I've realized how putting myself out there was a MAJOR leap of faith for me and since taking that chance I have noticed how I have become more confident and driven towards my goals. I have mentioned before that I will be starting college in the fall but I have never discussed how I am both ecstatic and overjoyed at the fact that I will be moving to a major city (where I do not know anyone) that I have only visited once. In my life, especially in high school, I was never a risk-taker and only dreamed of living as a journalist in the city. Although I am taking a major risk with my education I know it is a worthy investment for my future, much like this blog. 
In closing, I want to apologize if this was a bit sentimental and uncomfortable for any of you all, but I felt the need to say that taking risks are worth the pain and terror because in the end its better to have learned and grown stronger from your mistakes and risks than to waste your life on the fear of the unknown. 

Thanks for reading! xox

No comments: